What makes a good email campaign?
- A pre-written series of messages that "drip" out to new subscribers over a set period of time.
- Tells magnetic stories that pull readers in, instead of pushing noise out.
- Customized to sound crafted to your voice, not canned in another's.
- Gradually introduces subscribers to your best self, so they can grow a relationship with you.
- Builds a vital platform for launching new products and connecting with your audience.
- Can act as a supplement to a monthly email newsletter.
- We'll set up a Basecamp project where we'll be able to collaborate and collect feedback on your emails as we create them.
- We'll have a brainstorming session to explore the topics you can cover in detail over the course of your email series.
- Once we've worked together to choose the topics for the emails in your series, we'll conduct interviews with your team to learn everything we need to know to share their knowledge and ideas.
- We'll use what we learn to write the copy for ten email messages, which can be scheduled to be sent weekly to new subscribers.
- Each email will be between 400 and 800 words long.
- The average turnaround time is 2 to 4 weeks.
Need something extra?
- If you don't currently have an email list, for an additional fee we can help you set up a MailChimp account (that you'll own and have complete control over).
- If you don't have an email template, we can have a designer create one that's consistent with your brand's visual aesthetic for an additional fee.