What makes a good survey?
- You have defined research objectives and a target audience in mind.
- It asks questions that align with those research objectives.
- Questions are short but written clearly to evoke helpful responses.
- The questions are neutral and do not suggest a particular answer to the subject.
- Questions are easy for the subject to read, understand, and answer.
- Fixed response questions make data collection and analysis easier.
- Open-ended questions make it possible to collect more detailed information.
- You have some method of sending the survey to your target audience.
- We'll have a kickoff meeting to ask questions about what you want to learn from participants.
- We'll take what we learn about your goals and use that to write a series of clearly-written, neutral questions to draw out honest and insightful responses.
Want something extra?
- If you're not already using an online survey tool for your research, we'll be happy to help you choose one to make building and sharing your survey easy, free of charge.
- We can build your survey for you from scratch using one of our favorite survey tools for an additional fee.